Monday 5 January 2009

NEW YEAR NEW HAIR?





HAPPY 2009!















Its a New Year! Do you have any New Year's Resolutions?

I do, my plan is to to undertake a hair care routine to get my hair looking luxe and gorgeous for summer.


I want that gorgeous shiny luxe looking hair!









To achieve glossy nourished locks I would recommend a using treatments and having a hair care plan.
The one brand that I always see instant results from using there products is Phyto.



I have dry hair and to get my hair in great condition for summer I will be using the following products.

Huile D'Ales:

This is a pre shampoo oil treatment that has a blend of plant oils, which revitalizes and adds shine to my hair. I use this once a week, maybe twice depending on how many times I've used heat on my hair.


Phytojoba:

This is a gentle shampoo which hydrates the hair and helps maintain healthy condition.




Phytokarite:

This is an intense treatment that helps repair and rejuvenate very dry and damaged hair. Leaving my hair soft and shiny.



Phyto 7:

I use this to maintain my hairs moisture levels and I use this on damp hair or dry and in between washes.

Doing the hair care regime should give me the Gucci hair I want by Summer!


I have used so many products but this brand always seems to give my hair what it needs.


Phyto also have a great range for Afro and curly hair called Phytospecific.


To find out more about phyto visit http://www.phyto.com/

No comments: